So many passions, so little time!

I am new to blogging and didn't want to just pick one passion since I have so many! I love cooking gourmet and ethnic foods for family and friends. I have been low-carbing (Atkins or low glycemic diet) for 15 years. I have four young children ages 8, 7 , 3 and 1. I try to be environmentally conscious. I use cloth diapers, make my own non-toxic cleaners, and have a compost bin in the suburbs. I am a healthcare professional, working part-time, so I have plenty of advice on health, sometimes unsolicited. I also love to save money. I clip coupons, shop at discount stores, and I am an avid online shopper. I can find the best deal around! I am sure that is not all, but if I get the hang of this everyone will be privy to what I am passionate about...(doesn't this thing have spellcheck?)

Sunday, April 3, 2011

7 day Vegan (Low carb/Eco-Atkins) Challenge

I am going to post on our 7 day Vegan Challenge with recipes and reviews.    I saw the challenge on Oprah, but will be modifying it to fit my family's lifestyle.  I have been doing Atkins for about 15 years and love it, so this will really be a challenge to me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment