So many passions, so little time!

I am new to blogging and didn't want to just pick one passion since I have so many! I love cooking gourmet and ethnic foods for family and friends. I have been low-carbing (Atkins or low glycemic diet) for 15 years. I have four young children ages 8, 7 , 3 and 1. I try to be environmentally conscious. I use cloth diapers, make my own non-toxic cleaners, and have a compost bin in the suburbs. I am a healthcare professional, working part-time, so I have plenty of advice on health, sometimes unsolicited. I also love to save money. I clip coupons, shop at discount stores, and I am an avid online shopper. I can find the best deal around! I am sure that is not all, but if I get the hang of this everyone will be privy to what I am passionate about...(doesn't this thing have spellcheck?)

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Day six: 7 day Vegan/Eco- Atkins challenge

Day 6:


Soy protein shake (cereal with almond milk for kids)

Leftover nut loaf with broccoli

Leftover seitan tikka masala

No recipes!  Made use of leftovers today.  My husband worked 12 hrs today, so easiest to have leftovers with the kids.  They really liked the tikka masala, and although they (at least the older 2) weren't fans of the nut loaf, I thought it was great and gladly took it to work for lunch.

No comments:

Post a Comment